Insurance Information and Claims
- In the state of South Carolina, a consumer is entitled to select the auto body repair facility of their choice regardless of an insurance company's recommendations.
- We accept all insurance company estimates.
- We often write estimates for insurance companies.
- When an addtional work is needed we contact the insurance company and they then authorize the repair and pay us for the work.
- We recommend that your decision about where you should have your vehicle repaired be based on the quality and dependability of the repair, rather than the amount of the estimate, because the final amount can and often does change due to hidden damage and parts price increases.